A few days ago, TikTok announced the launch of a dislike option for the comments section. The dislike option for comments has been tested for months. Many users said that they are seeing a thumbs down icon in the comments section of the platform. So, in this article, I will tell you the latest news about TikTok Dislike and How to Dislike Comments on TikTok .
Here, you will understand what is the thumbs down icon on TikTok and how I dislike comments on TikTok. Keep scrolling!
How to dislike comments on TikTok?
As we all know, for better comment section engagement, TikTok introduced a dislike button for the comment section. To find out how to dislike comments on TikTok, follow the given steps.
- In order to dislike comments on TikTok, make sure your TikTok app is updated to the latest version. If not, you can update the app on the Play Store or App Store for your Android and iOS device, respectively.
- Launch TikTok on your device.
- Go to any TikTok video and open the comments section there.
- On the comment of your choice, tap the thumbs down icon to the right of a comment.
- As you tap on the dislike option the icon will change to black .
- In case you disliked the comment by mistake, tap the icon again and it will turn white which means you have undone the dislike option.
What is the dislike option for comments on TikTok?
Many TikTok users noticed the thumbs down icon next to comments on the platform. Once you tap on the icon, it means that you have not liked the particular comment.
This feature comes after months ago TikTok announced that it is testing the dislike option for the platform. The purpose of the feature is to increase user engagement in the comments section. TikTokers are having mixed reactions to the dislike feature.
How to Dislike Comments on TikTok
Tik Tok is known for its fast updates and user-friendly features. For the latest news, TikTok Dislikes and How to Dislike Comments on TikTok please read the full article and share it with your friends.
How do I dislike comments on TikTok?
1. Launch TikTok.
2. Go to any TikTok video and open the comments section there.
3. Tap the thumbs down icon next to the comment of your choice.
4. As you tap on the Dislike option, the icon will turn black, signifying that you have disliked the comment.
Can I change my comment that I did not like to normal?
If you can. In case you disliked the comment by mistake, tap the icon again and it will turn white, which means you have undone the dislike option.